Company: Bemana, LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Bemana is searching for a HR Manager in Plymouth, MA. Our client
is a dynamic, engineering-driven company whose goal is to design
and produce superior products that help customers solve their needs
for Packaging, Insulation and Componentry.
The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the routine
functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring
and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and
enforcing company policies and practices.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance
with company policy.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the
organization's human resource and talent strategy particularly as
it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting,
retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management,
and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions
and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine
tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable
accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include
recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants,
particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles;
collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and
competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and
proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the
organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that
provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews
policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory
changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent
management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the
organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
If your experience matches the description above, submit your
resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more
about the position and learn more about your experience and
If your experience does not match this job description, we still
encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can
learn about your professional aspirations for future job
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation's equipment and
industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our
specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment
and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most
challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited
thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of
management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So,
if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that
might be interested, send them this link and we'll send you a check
if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.
Keywords: Bemana, LLC, Plymouth , HR Manager, Executive , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!