Senior Manufacturing Manager
Company: Fuchs Lubricants
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Welcome to the FUCHS Group, the world's number one independent
manufacturer of lubricants and related specialties. As a global
company with roots in Germany, we expand the possibilities of whole
industries, such as the automotive and aerospace sectors. More than
5,000 employees look closer, dig deeper and think further to create
innovations and develop markets. That is what drives and connects
us. We encourage our employees to expand their potential and grow
together with us. Explore your specialties by joining us asSenior
Manufacturing Manager Next possible start date - FairhavenNye
Lubricants Inc., a member of the FUCHS Group located in Fairhaven,
MA, is a leader in the innovation, formulation and manufacturer of
synthetic lubricants. Nye's lubricants add value to products in a
wide range of industries and applications.Your
responsibilities:Senior Manufacturing Manager oversees the bulk
manufacturing operations across the Fairhaven facility. The role
will be responsible for maximizing the efficiencies, performance
and cost across all aspects of the manufacturing process.
Deployment of Operational Excellence inclusive of LEAN, IIoT,
Analytics, DMAIC, and other productivity tools are key enablers for
success.Other essential duties include:
- Provides analytical project management, support, and guidance
on PLC, IIoT, HMI, and other integrated components of the MES as
well as information technology infrastructure projects for
- Provides manufacturing expertise, training, and coaching in
conjunction with the DMAIC, Six Sigma Lean and other statistical
- Utilizes IIoT data to refine the production process and to
improve robustness, reliability, and other aspects of operational
- Develops and meets department objectives, budgets, and
- Manages a team of Manufacturing Managers/Supervisors.
- Collaborates on strategic planning for manufacturing and CAPEX
- Works closely with LEAN manufacturing to reduce waste and
downtime throughout the manufacturing process.
- Supports new product development needs and introductions to
ensure NPD timelines are achieved.
- Develops, analyzes, and makes process improvement
recommendations in conjunction with Engineering, Quality, Planning
- Provides strong leadership, team building, organizational
development, coaching and communication skills with a demonstrated
ability to motivate people, assess and develop employee
skills.Qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain management, or
engineering. Master's degree preferred.
- ISM/ APICS/ CSCPM membership/certification preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in manufacturing,
engineering, supply chain or related field that includes at least 3
years in a leadership capacity
- Excellent mastery of Excel, Word, and other MS Office
- SAP ERP experience
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles and applications
associated with grease/lubrication manufacturing.
- Hands on experience with Lean principles is strongly
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, with the ability
to balance manufacturing and organizational needs. Works well with
- Must have strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills, be
able to work closely with all employees. Effective in working
within a matrixed organization.
- Proven track record of continuous improvement, reducing cost
while improving quality and customer service metricsThese are your
benefits:FUCHS offers a challenging and rewarding working
environment where employees are encouraged to develop and grow as
professionals. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work
on projects that will expand your experience and challenge your
abilities in the global marketplace. The position also offers an
excellent compensation package and a comprehensive suite of
benefits.FUCHS Lubricants Co. is an equal employment opportunity
(EEO)/AA employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace
Excel beyond your limitations and contribute your ideas in the flat
hierarchies of a family-run company listed on the MDAX. Please
apply online by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Explore your specialties. Expand your possibilities.
Keywords: Fuchs Lubricants, Plymouth , Senior Manufacturing Manager, Executive , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!