Global Account Manager
Company: TE Connectivity Ltd.
Posted on: April 11, 2021
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from
diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable
and more connected world.-- Job Overview TE Connectivity's Account
Management Teams are responsible for selling TE's products, systems
or services, providing detailed technical product information and
maintaining relationships with customers in assigned geographic
territory, industry or accounts. Purpose of Position:
Responsible for revenue and profit growth of a strategic, global
account spanning across multiple geographies and product segments.
Provide leadership within TE Medical to execute account strategy in
alignment with Medical Business Unit strategy. Responsible for
overall customer satisfaction (ECE) and alignment of value
proposition to drive organic and inorganic growth. Essential
- Develop and execute effective commercial strategies to maximize
base business and secure new business in alignment with Medical BU
strategy. Deploy portfolio life cycle management strategies to
ensure the dynamics of the legacy and NPI portions of the product
mix are adequately addressed in both the short and long term (i.e.
EOL / LTB / Price Increases / Material Subs / Migrations / Supply
Chain Readiness / Capacity
- Achieve bookings and billings targets in alignment with Medical
- Drive alignment of customer's business priorities across
various TE Medical functional areas (i.e. product management,
engineering, project management, operations, quality and
- Execute account plan to ensure functional area performance
aligned to deliver an Extraordinary Customer Experience (ECE) as
evidenced by positive Net Promotor Score (NPS) improvement.
- Maintain and cultivate "high level relationships" with key
decision makers and influencers within assigned Global Accounts.
Develop relationship mapping strategy to ensure appropriate
relationships are developed across all functions and levels.
- Develop robust account plans in alignment with Medical BU
strategy to support sales objectives and margin improvement
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to all relevant
functional area team members engaging with the assigned global
- Organize technology day events and regular business reviews to
foster customer engagement, ensure alignment and drive performance
- Possesses solid grasp of TE Medical technologies and
capabilities and can clearly articulate them as part of a broader
value proposition to global accounts.
- Sets the organizational vision for global account and ensures
team members across all functions are aware of and aligned with the
- Ownership of contract negotiations and generation of cost
productivity / sales growth proposal
- Understands market dynamics, trends across various medical
therapies and how to effectively align TE Medical strategy to
capitalize on both current and future trends
- Identification of TE capability gaps and strategy development
to drive either organic or inorganic investment to address if
- Manages through process and system tools (i.e. SFDC and
S&OP) to drive results and hold team accountable--
- Interact regularly with senior management and comfort with
advising and altering their opinions through collaborative
deliberation and business scenario mapping
- Adheres to established budgets and manages direct reports
accordingly to ensure compliance What your background should look
- Five or more years of highly technical and/or complex
organizational sales experience preferred.
- Three or more years of medical device sales and/or product
management experience preferred, with special emphasis in
Interventional, Diagnostic, Therapeutic, Imaging and Surgical
medical device segments.
- Demonstrated success managing and developing direct
- Significant customer and market knowledge of Medical Industry,
Competitors, Products, Trends, and Market Drivers preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Engineering
- History of consistently delivering sales results in excess of
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize, prioritize and
accomplish multiple tasks, make decisions and solve problems
- PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Word computer skills are
- Experience with using Salesforce.com and funnel management
processes to drive results--
- Demonstrated presentation skills and comfort engaging with
- Must have strong business acumen and ability to lead across
functions and indirect reports ABOUT--TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a--global industrial technology leader creating
a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad
range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest
environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial
applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and
the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than
7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140
countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at
www.te.com and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
--- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $
130,400-$163,800 (subject to change dependent on physical
--- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity
reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the
experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as
internal and external equity.
--- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
--- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance,
401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan,
paid time off and voluntary benefits. Location: Plymouth, MN, US,
55442 City: Plymouth State: MN Country/Region: US Travel: 25% to
50% Requisition ID: 67561 Alternative Locations:
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: Account Manager, Developer, Engineer, Equity, Medical
Device Sales, Sales, Technology, Engineering, Finance
Keywords: TE Connectivity Ltd., Plymouth , Global Account Manager, Executive , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!