Associate Channel Marketing Manager
Company: Deal Henkil--st--ratkaisut Oy
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Welcome to the WAGNER world!
With more than 1,600 employees at 16 locations and in 13 countries
we are one of the market-leading manufacturers of innovative
coating technology. We bring colour, protection and functions to
surfaces. Our customers are industrial enterprises, crafts
enterprises and do-it-yourselfers. The enthusiasm for perfect
surfaces unites us. We are not simply looking for employees. We are
looking for people who share our enthusiasm. Plymouth, MN, US,
55447 Regular Full-Time Reports to: Sr. Channel Marketing Manager
Position Objective: The Associate Channel Marketing Manager works
with both the Product Marketing and Field Sales Teams in managing
Product and Brand marketing strategies and tactics that fulfill the
customer need and grow the sales channel. This person will develop
and implement highly visible marketing projects across multiple
business functions with responsibilities including new product
messaging and launch execution, digital and social advertising,
content creation and brand marketing to improve brand engagement,
preference and sell-through.
Responsibilities: % of time Priority Order
- Manage development of emerging sales channels by collaborating
with Sales Managers to develop marketing strategy and execute
deliverables to improve channel brand presence and
- Partner directly with Product Marketing, Tech/Customer Service
and Field Sales teams to create traditional and digital programs
that support the sale of company products through all sales
- Analyze customer personals and channel segmentation to improve
the customer experience. --25% 2. Social Media Management
- Develop and implement a social media strategy/publishing
calendar and measure all activities against a set KPI.
- Use Social Media analytics to measure the effectiveness of all
campaigns and actively use the knowledge to adjust strategy.
- Ensure all content adheres to established brand voice and
- Work with the Marketing team to manage external agencies and
analytic teams to leverage data and insights that enhance media
planning, areas for improvement, optimization and future testing -
all aligned against KPIs.
- Actively communicate with industry professionals and
influencers via social media to create a strong network. 25% 3. New
- Manage the marketing function for new product launch process
working with cross-departmental teams including product management,
marketing services and sales to create a strategic plan.
- Create and write marketing communications connecting product
and brand offering to channel customer needs.
- Manage and execute new product content creation including
printed materials, POP, PR and digital assets. 15% 4. Product
- Manage a product-marketing program that focuses on connecting
customers with digital resources.
- Work closely with internal customers and the Marketing Services
team to manage projects in development in the In Motion
- Teams with internal and external agencies and global Marcom
groups to maintain cohesive marketing programs and campaigns.
- Track and manage messaging across all traditional marketing
platforms. 10% 5. Content Generation
- Manage and execute content creation including video, printed
materials, POP and digital assets.
- Perform detailed content audits, identify gaps and develop
plans to address. Relationship to Others:
- Work with Marketing Services, Sales and Product Management to
develop and execute Channel Marketing programs in support of new
product launches and core product updates. This includes
communications, sales assets, packaging, product labels, product
content and distribution.
- Work closely with Senior Management on corporate and PR
- Work with external agencies and global marcom groups to
maintain cohesive packaging conventions and product style
guidelines Dimensions of Position: Marketing Communication team
member working independently with PSP and Sales. Interactions with
retail accounts, sales representatives, and senior management.
Assists in the management of Marketing budget. Skills and
Knowledge: Education Bachelor degree in business, marketing, or
- Minimum of 5 years of, sales or marketing experience in related
home/shelter category. Must have business-to-business and
business-to-consumer marketing practices, digital marketing and
customer experience for a durable goods market or a professional
equipment sales channel.
- Experience writing product descriptions that consider the brand
position and customer profile.
- Highly organized with ability to handle multiple projects
independently; ability to take the lead and drive successful
completion of projects
- Ability to communicate (verbal, written) and collaborate
cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Use of digital analytics tools including Google Analytics and
Facebook/Instagram Insights. Skills
- Extremely organized - With ability to keep several projects
moving forward at once
- Attention to details and good writing skills
- Project Management - working with others to determine the scope
of a project and completing projects on time and within budget
- Pride of authorship - Proud in quality of work presented
- Persuasion - persuading others to change their minds or
- Presentation - Understanding the audience and the story that
needs to be shared using current technologies and styles. Ability
to create the message, develop the presentation, and present
- Team oriented and ability to provide guidance to other team
- Diligent with a willingness to take the initiative and own
projects from beginning to end
Keywords: Deal Henkil--st--ratkaisut Oy, Plymouth , Associate Channel Marketing Manager, Executive , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!