Project Manager for ProMed Pharma
Company: ProMed Molded Products, Inc
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Career Opportunities with ProMed Molded Products, Inc. A great
place to work. Careers At ProMed Molded Products, Inc. Share with
friends or Subscribe! Current job opportunities are posted here as
they become available. Subscribe to our RSS feeds to receive
instant updates as new positions become available. This is a key
position to drive revenue and enhance our company's reputation
in--the industry. Requires a hands-on leader that embodies the core
values of our company which includes a customer centric thought
process and demonstrates the desire to take accountability for
project success with all stakeholders involved. We are looking for
a "driver" mentality that understands and practices servant
leadership on the path to success. We want a leader that is
passionate about our products, projects with a fanatical focus on
quality. This a key position from which to create opportunities for
new technical approaches as well as daily and weekly opportunities
for small continuous improvements. As a leader, you will review,
interpret, test, implement and calibrate to our customer's
expectations on both new and existing projects. The
Product--Manager must be able to work with Marketing, Sales,
Finance, Regulatory, Operations and Upper Management to refine the
customer requirements, budgets and prioritization of projects. This
person should have a good understanding of how each project
benefits both the company and the customer. Your responsibilities
- Develops and implements overall project plan, including cost,
schedule, risk and performance and monitors progress against
business key objectives and goals.
- Identify prioritization and resources needs for assigned
projects and activities with supporting cross-functions.
- Identify, communicate and manage technical challenges and
- Drive and influence results by acting with speed, agility and
adaptability, assigning clear authority and accountability while
integrating and aligning efforts across manufacturing sites and
- Provides structured thinking to project team on overall
approach and delegates as appropriate.
- Leads the team in appropriate decision making through strong
judgment and the ability to analyze options and implications.
- Investigate and develop approach/solution to address technical
problems with project teams.
- Direct control over activities and budget of one or more
functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all team members to
contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational
- Provide timely communication on project progress updates to all
relevant cross-functions and levels within the organization,
including presentations to senior leadership. What we're looking
for: Minimum Qualifications
- Engineering degree with a medical device or pharma-related
background, minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Good communication skills with the ability to coordinate
customers needs and resolve internal and external quality
- Computer literate, with skills in word processing,
spreadsheets, MRP and SPC software systems.
- Knowledge / training to ISO 13485(current), Medical Devices QM
- Knowledge / training to ISO 14971(current), Risk
- Knowledge / Training to QSR 21 CFR 820,210 and 211, GMP
Regulations for Pharma and medical device industry
- Benefits: Excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Life,
Short and Long Term Disability, HRA, 401(k), Flexible Spending,
Keywords: ProMed Molded Products, Inc, Plymouth , Project Manager for ProMed Pharma, Executive , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!