IC Design / Memory Product Development Lead Engineer
Company: The American College of Radiation Oncology
Posted on: April 8, 2021
- IC Design / Memory Product Development Lead Engineer H IC
Design / Memory Product Development Lead Engineer DescriptionJoin a
team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team that designs, verifies, integrates, tests and validates
complex Integrated Circuit products within Honeywell Aerospace. You
will develop new products and processes in support of the
organization's business strategies. You will be responsible for
project leadership as well as coding, running simulations,
synthesis, creating test benches, and preparation of documentation.
You will work closely with world class hardware and software
engineers during planning, requirements and architecture, design,
test and integration phases.
- Project leadership with responsibility for scope, schedule and
- Build Requirements and architect solutions spanning chip-level
to cell-level considerations
- Design to requirements spanning block definitions, schematic
creation and simulation
- Accomplish Design integration, testing, analyses and
- Prepare Documentation
- Create project plans, execute with adherence to schedule and
budget, and direct a team of engineers and technicians
- Mentor junior engineers
- Ability and willingness to work on-site at Honeywell
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 5 years of experience with transistor-level cell design
- 5 years of experience with Memory product development
- 3 years of Project Leadership experience
- US Citizenship and no known barriers to achieving a USG Secret
- Master's Degree
- Advanced node and SOI technology design experience
- Radiation effects analysis knowledge/experience
- Physical design experience including custom circuit layout
- DDR interface experience
- Knowledge of I2C, SPI, OS Linux, scripting languages Perl,
- Professional VHDL or Verilog working knowledge
- Professional knowledge of design tools: simulators, STA tools,
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong computer and web navigation skills (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Internet Explorer)
- Self-starter: motivated and takes initiative, and able to
articulate a vision and lead a team
- Strong technical problem-solving skillsAdditional
- JOB ID: req269212
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 12001 State Highway
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.
","title":"IC Design / Memory Product Development Lead Engineer
- Job ID: 56186814
Plymouth, Minnesota, United States
- Position Title: IC Design / Memory Product Development Lead
- Company Name: Honeywell
- Job Function: Engineering Jobs You May Like H Honeywell
Plymouth, MN, United States VCA UG UnitedHealth Group 2001 6th Ave,
Suite 2700 Seattle, Washington 98121 (206) 956-3650
Keywords: The American College of Radiation Oncology, Plymouth , IC Design / Memory Product Development Lead Engineer, Engineering , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!