Sales & Marketing Executive - B2B Sales & Marketing Leadersh
Company: Bravo Business Media
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Work With Us Sales & Marketing Executive - B2B Sales & Marketing
Leadership Extraordinary opportunity for an aggressive,
results-oriented Sales and Marketing Executive with advertising,
marketing, and technology services expertise. Come join our
ever-growing team at Bravo Business Media. This role is designed
for a seasoned sales and marketing management professional. Bravo
Business Media is uniquely positioned in a niche market space for
continued growth and providing customer success. As such, we're
seeking a savvy sales and marketing executive to lead the company's
business development with exceptional experience in various aspects
of business-to-business sales and marketing. No Buzzwords
Here---.You Must Have These 12 Competencies To Be Successful With
- A track record for high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sales leadership skills, with the ability to balance
day-to-day sales activities while growing a team concurrently
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging
- The determination to meet and exceed measurable performance
- Naturally curious and passionate
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools, products, and
- Familiarity and comfort with social/business marketing
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with objections
- A fanatical attention to detail Position Overview The Sales &
Marketing Executive provides leadership, direction, and resource
stewardship to all Bravo Business Media's sales and marketing
functions. As the organization's senior-most sales leader, the
Sales and Marketing Executive is accountable for overall sales and
marketing performance, the profitable achievement of organization
goals, and for aligning sales and marketing objectives with firm
business strategy, reporting to the President/CEO. Job
- Aligns Bravo Business Media's sales and marketing objectives
with firm business strategy through active participation in
strategic planning, sales and marketing strategy development,
forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting.
- Accountable for effective marketing organization design,
including marketing job roles, agency management. campaign design,
and marketing resource deployment.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume, market
share, and other key financial performance objectives.
- Leads learning and development initiatives impacting sales and
marketing and provides stewardship of sales and marketing talent.
Through active, productive partnerships with Operations and
Development functions, the Sales and Marketing Executive
establishes learning and development objectives essential to Bravo
Business Media's success, oversees the effective delivery of
training and development programs, actively assesses the value of
training and development investments, and monitors learning and
development outcomes to ensure high ROI.
- Establishes and governs Bravo Business Media's sales and
marketing performance management systems. This includes
establishing guiding sales and marketing organizational principles
for managing performance, establishing and prioritizing critical
performance measures for all sales and marketing jobs; overseeing
the equitable allocation of organization objectives across all
channels, markets, and personnel; and ensuring all key sales and
marketing associates are held accountable for assigned
- Provides leadership to the sales and marketing team, while
fostering a culture of accountability, professional development,
high-performance, and ethical behavior.
- Accountable for the sales and marketing support budget.
Proactively assesses existing support investments, including those
in technology, training, and administrative support. Ensures
support investments yield productivity benefits consistent with
- Works closely with President/CEO, Accounting, and Development
leadership to ensure technology initiatives are implemented
consistent with firm technology strategy.
- Leads sales and marketing teams' change initiatives by
continuously assessing the need for organizational change,
championing change initiatives, and removing obstacles impeding
constructive organizational change.
- Establishes and maintains productive peer-to-peer relationships
with customers and prospects. Accountabilities & Performance
- Achieves assigned organizational objectives for sales, profits,
volume, product mix, and other strategic goals.
- Supports the achievement of strategic objectives critical to
other functional areas within the company. Organizational Alignment
- Reports to the President/CEO
- Peer colleague to other senior-most functional leaders
- Direct report staff includes Advertising Sales Managers, SAAS
Sales Associates and Account Executives, Sales Operations staff,
- Provides indirect leadership to core sales support functions
including Customer Success Managers, Technology Development,
Finance & Human Resources. Qualifications
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Master's in business administration or equivalent
- Minimum of five years of sales management experience in a
business-to-business sales environment.
Keywords: Bravo Business Media, Plymouth , Sales & Marketing Executive - B2B Sales & Marketing Leadersh, Advertising , Plymouth, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!